National Competitive Bidding for printing, supply and display of posters, stickers, flipbooks and pamphlets on TNHSP programmes
UPDATE: Interested bidders are requested to see the following additional announcements in relation to this original announcement:
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
Date : 01.07.2012
Credit No. : 4756-IN
IFB No. : TNHSP / IEC / ASIEC1 / 2012, DT.26.05.2012
Please see the summary announcement for details. For complete details, please see the file attached with this invitation.
1. The Government of India has received a Credit (Credit 4756IN) from the International Development Association in various currencies towards the cost of Tamilnadu Health Systems Project - Additional Financing (TNHSP) and it is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to eligible payments under the contracts for which this Invitation for Bids is issued.
2. The Project Director, Tamilnadu Health Systems Project, (TNHSP) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for PRINTING, SUPPLY AND DISPLAY OF POSTERS, STICKERS, FLIPBOOKS AND PAMPHLETS ON PROGRAMMES OF TNHSP.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures agreed with World Bank and the provisions specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of the Project Director, TAMILNADU HEALTH SYSTEMS PROJECT, 3rd FLOOR, DMS Annex Buildings, DMS Campus, No.359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai - 600 006. India. Telephone : 044 -24345991 / 24345993, Fax : 044 – 24345997
5. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidders on submission of a written application to the above Office and upon payment of nonrefundable fee as indicated below in the form of Demand Draft / Cashier’s Cheque/ Certified Cheque in favour of Project Director, TAMILNADU HEALTH SYSTEMS PROJECT payable at Chennai. Bidding documents requested by mail will be despatched by courier on payment of the postal charges indicated. TNHSP, will not be responsible for the postal delay, if any, in the delivery of the document or non-receipt of the same. Alternatively the bid documents can be downloaded at free of cost from web Sites, www.tnhsp.org & www .tenders.tn.gov.in“The bidders, who have downloaded the bid documents, shall be solely responsible for checking these websites for any addendum/amendment issued subsequently to the bid document and take into consideration the same while preparing and submitting the bids”
6. The bidding document may be obtained from the office of the Project Director, TAMILNADU HEALTH SYSTEMS PROJECT, 3rd FLOOR,DMS Annex Buildings, DMS Campus, No.359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai - 600 006. India. during office hours namely, from 10.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs, on all working days either in person or by post. The TAMILNADU HEALTH SYSTEMS PROJECT will not be held responsible for the postal delay. If any, in the delivery of documents or non-receipt of the same.
(a) Price of bidding document : INR 5625/- (non-refundable)
(b) Postal charges, inland : INR 200/-
(c) Postal charges, overseas : INR 2000/-
(d) Date of commencement of sale of bidding document : 01.07.2012
(e) Date and Time of Prebid Meeting: 16.07.2012 at 11.00 Hrs.
(f) Last date for sale of bidding document: 30.07.2012
(g) Last date and time for receipt of bids: 31.07.2012, upto 11.00 Hrs.
(h) Time and date of opening of bids: 31.07.2012, at 12.00 Hrs.
(i) Place of opening of bids :TamilNadu Health Systems Project, 3rd Floor, DMS Annex Buildings, DMS Campus,No.359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai - 600 006.
(j) Address for communication: TamilNadu Health Systems Project, 3rd Floor, DMS Annex Buildings, DMS Campus,No.359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai - 600 006.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security as specified in the bid document and must be delivered to the above office at the date and time indicated above. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend on the specified date and time.
9. In the event of the date specified for bid receipt and opening being declared as a closed holiday for purchaser’s office, the due date for submission of bids and opening of bids will be the following working day at the appointed times.